Modern-day advances in dental technology enable us to provide better oral health care. We are able to perform procedures and provide treatments that have revolutionized the world of dentistry.
At Sunflower Dental, we are pleased to offer our patients access to dental technologies that can help you have the healthiest and most beautiful smile possible. With our dental technology, we can fix issues, improve the appearance of teeth, and improve the overall oral health of our patients.
Types of Dental Technology at Sunflower Dental
The technology we use at Sunflower Dental enables us to give our patients excellent care. We are pleased to offer our patients the following types of dental technologies:
- Digital X-Rays: These types of x-rays use an electronic sensor to capture highly accurate images. Traditional film x-rays expose patients to radiation. With digital x-rays, patients’ exposure to radiation is reduced, which makes treatment safer.
- Pano and Intraoral X-Rays: The panoramic x-ray provides images of the whole mouth with one picture. Intraoral x-rays are placed inside the mouth where they take up close images of the teeth and gums.
- iTero Element 3D Scanner: The iTero Element Scanner is an advanced piece of technology that allows us to take a 3D image of your teeth in just minutes. This helps us eliminate messy impressions and enhance dental procedures like placing dental crowns.
- Electric Hand-Piece: These devices are more quiet than traditional dental tools, while allowing us to perform the same procedures, such as cleaning away plaque and polishing fillings.
- Computers and TVs in Operatories: Each operatory at Sunflower Dental is equipped with computers that we use to assess the images taken with our x-rays. Each operatory also has TVs for our guests to watch while we’re working on cleaning and treating their teeth.
You will love what this stunning technology can do for your dental health and your appointments here at Sunflower Dental!
Offering Smiles, Family, and Wellness Through Modern Technology
If you have any questions about the types of dental technologies we use at Sunflower Dental or if you’d like to set up an appointment, give our office a call today!